“Best Barns, Best Price, Best Product”
If you need a small barn, shed or portable building, you have come to the right place. We have been custom-building small utility structures in central Indiana and beyond for the past 20 years -- at very competitive prices. Our workmanship and the quality of our materials ensure that your building is sturdy, durable and attractive.
Your new shed or barn will be top grade at an affordable rate. With a 5 year warranty on labor and materials, and a 25 year warranty on shingles, you've made the best choice. Consider a tool shop for added space.
Barn, shed, tool shop, and portable buildings all come in various sizes with great features. Get pre-primed Louisiana Pacific SmartSide siding and 2x4 framing for a stronger finish.
BARNS, SHEDS, AND PORTABLES
• Custom Building On Your Lot--Narrow gates, low branches, fences, soft yard, NO Problem!
• Pre-Primed Smart Panel Siding For Less Painting
• Triple Door Stabilizer
• 5-Year Warranty On Labor & Materials
• 25-Year Warranty On Shingles Most of our compeditors use 20 year roofing. We have several colors of limited life-time dimensional shingles in stock, ar no additional charge!
• Locking-T-Door Handle
• Pressure Treated Runners
• Your Choice Of Heavy 6' Aluminum Hinges Or 3 Black T Hinges Per Door for the classic look.
• 12" O.C. Floor Joist
• Pair Of Vents
• Treated Outside Floor Band for longer life!
• Metal Threshold
• Double 59” Wide Door (Custom Width Available)
Our buildings have ranged in size from 8' x 8' to 24' x 40' two-story, with a 10' x 40' porch. We have had many repeat customers. We are more than willing to custom-design a building to meet your needs or dreams. We've recently introduced pre-built buildings constructed from currently available materials.
1) These buildings, like all of our buildings, are 2" x 4" framed (not 2" x 3"). Knot size is limited to 1".
2) Standard flooring is 3/4" tongue-and-groove. This is an up-grade with many compeditors.
3) We use 4" x 4" treated runners for ground contact under our buildings.
4) All buildings are constructed with doubled top plates on both side walls.
5) We carefully place plywood and o.s.b. with the strength axis properly aligned.
6) All of our doors are carefully constructed from 3 layers of material on the top, bottom and center edges. This gives you a stable and strong door, resistant to distortion and unauthorized entry. The normally stationary door has both top and bottom interior latches. The operational door has a keyed lock built into the handle, with the latch being interior (no padlock to be cut).
7) All buildings have a minimum of 4 inches overhang on all sides. This allows your siding to remain dryer and last longer.
8) All floors have an outside perimeter made of treated lumber, as this area remains wet longer than any other place on your building, allowing bacteria and fungus a chance to reproduce and deteriorate if non-treated wood is used.
9) Full length aluminum hinges.
10 We offer a 5-year warranty on all workmanship and materials.
Sorry, we do not currently take credit cards, as we would need to increase our pricing by $50 on the thousand to cover our expenses. We refuse to pass these costs on to customers who use cash or check. We make every effort to eliminate or reduce as many unnecessary costs as possible, while maintaining high quality standards. We guarantee the structural soundness of every piece of lumber and plywood/o.s.b. used on your building. We fully stand by our tried and tested designs. We also believe our buildings to be attractive in their design, with a three-dimensional look. This is accomplished through the overhangs on all sides, plus the use of two-by material on the doors, avoiding the cardboard box or flat look. We think you will find our buildings attractive, low-cost and long-lasting.
Site and Delivery Requirements
It is the customer's responsibility to research the need for and obtain permits or homeowner association approval. We can block your building to level as long as the site is within 6 inches of level, although pre-leveling is preferred.
Some sites or counties may require post anchoring. We do not excavate, other than installing post anchors. You will need to take care of these issues prior to the scheduled delivery date. Delivery within a 30-mile radius of Indianapolis Inter-National Airport is included in our pricing. If you are outside this area, there is a $2/mile charge for milage outside of the radius.
For on-site constructed buildings, we will need electricity within 200'. A generator is available at an additional charge. If you can't be home the day of the build or delivery, please stake the 4 corners of the site, with a 5th stake where the door is to be located.
A 50% deposit is required on all orders, with the balance paid the day of delivery. We accept cash, check, money order, or cashiers check.
Caulking, Painting and Staining
You will need to caulk all the tops of horizontal lumber and the sides of vertical lumber with a good quality siliconized caulk or Silicone II TM. You will need to paint or stain your building within 30 days of delivery, or as weather allows, for best results.
The siding will be pre-primed. A good quality exterior latex paint is best on the siding and trim. Door structure will need primed prior to final coat of paint.
We are looking forward to serving you!
NEW PRODUCT LINE: We are working on a one-of-a-kind Garden Shed/Cottage, with midieval, arched doors, trellis on the corners, tudor styled 10x12, steep pitched roof.....Mindful of the Thomas Kincade works. Expected to market in the $3200-$3500 range. Pictures soon!
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." - John 3:16, The Bible